Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Herbie Goes Bananas (1980)

Craig: I have very fond memories of the Herbie movies as a kid, but only vaguely remember this entry. I was delighted by how much I enjoyed it. The soundtrack is classic Disney 70s and Joaquin Garay III, who plays Paco, was great. The cruise scenes are hysterical. Apparently, the IMDB reviews disagree with me, but I liked it!


Craig's review: 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Michael: I love this movie. I think the scenes with Harvey Korman are all laugh out loud funny. Cloris Leachman, the kid who plays Paco and even "Ocho" himself are all excellent. I love the story, the music, the scenery, the cast...all of it. One of my favorites.

I give Herbie Goes Bananas 4 out of 5 stars.

2 comments:

  1. I have great memories of watching this "on demand" on the Disney Dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that was probably my favorite thing we did on The Dream!

    ReplyDelete