Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Snowball Express (1972)

Craig: Don't get me wrong...I love the crazy Disney comedies of the 1970s. But this one was just so-so. I loved Dean Jones (as usual), but the screwball comedy could have been a little more screwbally. It was still fun times and had an ending that, surprisingly, I didn't predict.

Craig's review: 2.5 out of 5 stars.


Michael: I don't think I had ever seen this one before. It was okay. I also love the Disney comedies of the 1970s, but this one just didn't win me over. It did have a fun cast though. Harry Morgan gave me a couple of laugh out loud moments and honestly, who doesn't love Dean Jones?

I give Snowball Express 2 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

  1. You're right. Who doesn't love Dean Jones? And Harry Morgan was pretty good in this...made me forget MASH....

    ReplyDelete